Thursday, November 22, 2007

Kengkadang kita penat.....

Salam to all my friends,

I am pretty sure all of us pernah came crossed statement .."penat la..". That statement sounds short and simple, yet it carries multiple meanings....

Penat can be PHYSICALLY EXHAUSTED, MENTALLY EXHAUSTED and SPRITUALLY EXHAUSTED....as for me, "penat laa.....sebab penat nak kena bebel, penat nak jaga hati orang and penat nak layan karenah orang.." Tu mental ke spritual? Entah. ENTAH would be the best or so called LAME excuse sebab malas dah nak pikir...or just want to simplify things.

Working here in Tanah Suci, requires high spirit, strong physically and mentally. Being away from my loved one....my deary husband Hafizul, and lovely 3 angels Nurin, Zarief and Zaidan cukup lah one of the greatest test that I have to go through. Takyah nak tambah lagi...

I have to adjust my biological body with this kind of weather, surrounding yang agak berdebu, kering, prone to have Upper Respiratory Infection, dengan all my team yang dah ramai demam and sakit tekak, cukuplaa tu...

Agaknya, I am having my PMS kot..(bejot) but I guess, I am tired..Kengkadang, pernah tak, kita rasa, you want to have some kind of "relaxed environment" with lotsa "chillinz friends" yang boleh gelak gelak...atleast...LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE.

Ni tak, bila kita penat, bila orang tegur, u tend to take it negatively. Bie (anak Consulate Jeddah) cakap, "Adults like to think so much" and I do agree laa...mula la dah merepek bila kena tegur..but for me, kalau nak tegur, biarlah bila org (the recipient) tu tak penat, dah segar, or atleast speak in soft tones and relax.

What I wanted to say here is, kenapa la my boss tend to take me negatively. When I dont eat as much as her, she said..."I dont want to join u, sebab makan sikit sangat"."You will get sick sebab makan sikit sangat". Agaknya kalau dia tengok supermodel makan, mahu pitam kot dia..When I went back from PC installations at maktab (hotel untuk jemaah kat Makkah) late at nite, dia akan bebel.."You must take enuff rest, enuff sleep.." Oh well, I am not partying myself here. I want to finish my task ASAP...coz at the same time, she will said.."Ina, malam ni kena buat jugak Mubarak Plaza ehh sebab Pengurus Maktab dah banyak kali call". Confuse ehh? Pastu, during lunch time, on my birthday, I chatted with Nurin and husband, so, i didnt sleep during lunch break. Balik aje at my room, belum bukak kasut..."Ni kenapa tak tidur ni, I need your service not only now, but 2 more months.."..Penat tak? Why cant she wait till I take my shower ke, or atleast bukak kasut and tudung ke...

Kengkadang, physical exhaustion ni, is dragged and even worse bila mentally is being tested...

Or mungkin saya memang betul-betul penat...God, please give me strength and keep my spirit up...makin ramai jemaah nak masuk Tanah Suci.....

Sayang, I need you by my side.....

3 comments:

Memey Anuar said...

I'm so sorry for u sis.
i guess the word 'sacrifice' really suits u skang ni kan.

hmm..
sabar ok.
we miss u.

p/s: am trying to bodek chik to go for the 'cari menantu' audition. hihi

Aiza said...

kak..u really need a break there...hmm..try to get a space sometime..and sorry to hear bout ur 'rummet'...mmg kena bnyk sabaq no....
miss you a lot here...
take care tau...

Mother of 3 Angels said...

Dear Wani and Aiza,

Thanks for your support. Alhamdullilah the boys team here is superb. Diorg lah penawar hati.

I also miss both of u....seriously. Korang lah tempat mengadu, tempat gelak.

Take a good care of yourself there. Miss ya.