Sunday, November 18, 2007

Today is my special day

Ari ni is my birthday. Got a pleasant suprise from my husband. So touched with his words...

"I wish we could be together to celebrate your special day, but i want you to know that i'll be celebrating it with you in my heart - a heart that's filled with so much love and pride for you now and always"

Semalam, at 12midnight, chatted with my little Nurin, while Babah was sleeping, saje je provoke "Kenapa babah tak wish mama Happy Birthday?" and she said "Mama, babah is tired, and maybe he forgot, but kakak sayang mama, that's why kakak wish mama.."

Yeah, this is my 2nd birthday, that I celebrate in Tanah Suci, semoga at this new digit of my age, my life is full of Allah's bless and grant with good health, wealth and happiness.

Amin, Ya Rabbal Alamin

No comments: